Githurai family of 5 dies from charcoal jiko suffocation - Beaking Kenya News

Beaking Kenya News

Where It All Happens

Breaking Kenya News

Translate

Saturday, 2 January 2021

Githurai family of 5 dies from charcoal jiko suffocation

 

A Githurai caretaker and his family were on Friday night found dead in their home in a case of suspected charcoal poisoning.

According to a police report, neighbours became suspicious after the caretaker - Jacob Karumba - and his family were not seen leaving their house for a while.

When neighbours opened the door - which was not locked - they found the bodies of Karumba, 32, his wife Doris and three children aged eight, six and three months old.

The report says a charcoal jiko was found in the house and it is suspected they died of suffocation.

The bodies were taken to City Mortuary.

No comments:

Pages